|Isolux Corsan today said it has bagged six major contracts worth Rs 1,476 crore in India for development of various infrastructure.|
The details of the contract as follows:
- Widening of 88 kilometres of roads in Odisha with an expenditure of 36.5 million euros (Rs 303.8 crore).
- improvement and construction of new facilities in the Delhi Metro,
- The firm will be working together with Sadbhav Engineering Ltd India in two projects for the construction of 2 viaducts, 7 elevated stations plus the architectural finishing on bus stops and urban parks for the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
- Isolux Corsan has also been awarded two multi-crore new transmission and distribution contracts including construction and supply of 260 km of 132 kV lines, 20 km of 220 kV lines, 7 new substations and 5 bay enlargements in existing substations in 220 kV and 132 kV in Madhya Pradesh, it added.
- A contract pertains to procurement, design, supply and installation of 220KV, 132 KV & 66 KV sub-stations and 66 KV bays at Gurgaon and Sonepat in Haryana by Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL).