The ambitious project of constructing at least 6,000 flats in ... Full Story
In a bid to expedite the redevelopment of Bombay Directorate ... Full Story
Anant Geete, Minister for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises on ... Full Story
In an ambitious plan, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has ... Full Story
Piramal Fund Management is investing Rs. 200 crore in Omkar ... Full Story
To ensure integration between the proposed Colaba-Bandra-SEEPZ Metro and the ... Full Story
The city's famous Tajbagh dargah of Hajrat Baba Tajudin is ... Full Story
The National Green Tribunal has asked the Slum Rehabilitation Authority ... Full Story
About 15,000 acres of land will be available for redevelopment ... Full Story
The construction of the Kherwadi flyover, while giving relief to ... Full Story
After a delay of eight years, the BMC has finally ... Full Story
The Veermata Jijabai Bhosle Udyan, better known as Byculla Zoo, ... Full Story
Maharashtra government allocated Rs. 100 crore for a statue of ... Full Story
The city will get its first museum dedicated to Maratha ... Full Story
- Aegis Vopak Terminal plans to establish a greenfield tank storage facility for liquid ammonia in Ganjam dist, Odisha.
- Welspun New Energy plans to set up green ammonia manufacturing unit in Kendrapada dist, Odisha.
- Sembcorp plans to establish Green ammonia manufacturing unit at Ganjam DIst, Odisha.
- Construction of a bow string steel arch major bridge (two nos.) across river Iravanjippuzha in Kozhikode dist, between Anakkampoyil- Kalladi- Meppad (Package-I).
- Strengthening and improvement of various roads in CC/CC passage, side strips, and damaged CC panel in Mumbai City Division (C-313).
- INOX Leisure Ltd. opens 3 screens multiplex at Umrao Mall, Lucknow.
- Ramco Cements to spend Rs. 1,930 crore on expansion.
- OYO to invest Rs 1,400 crore in Indian markets to boost infrastructure
- Center clears irrigation projects worth 84,748 Crores
- GSK Pharma plans Rs. 500-cr expansion of its Nashik unit.
This site is best viewed with a resolution of 1024x768 (or higher) and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 (or higher)
Copyright © 2016-2023