Published On:June 25 2018
Story Viewed 6419 Times
Bangladesh budget announces mega projects
Bangladesh Finance Minister has announced a long list of mega projects. The projects are announced in the area of construction of hospitals, school, colleges and other infrastructures that would create huge demand for cement in country.
1. Padma multi-purpose bridge
2. Padma rail bridge
3. Ruppur nuclear power station
4. Rampal coal-based power station
5. Chattogram-Dohajari to Ramu-Coxes Bazar and Ramu-Gundum railway construction
6. Dhaka Mass rapid transit development
7. Payra sea port (first phase)
8. Sonadia deep-sea port
9. Matarbari ultra super critical coal-fired power plant
10. Maheshkhali floating LNG terminal.