Published On:February 23 2024
Story Viewed 331 Times

"RVNL Joint Venture Secures Top Bid for Order from MPPTCL"

Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) in partnership with SALASAR JV has emerged as the Lowest Bidder (L1) in the tender floated by Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited (MPPTCL) for the "Construction of 132 KV & 220 KV Transmission Lines and associated Feeder Bays on total Turnkey basis in Eastern MP".

The contract, valued at Rs. 173,99,04,310 (inclusive of GST), will be executed with RVNL holding a 51% stake and Salasar Techno Engineering Limited holding the remaining 49%.

EQUITYBULLS





OUR OTHER PRODUCTS & SERVICES: Projects Database | Tenders Database | About Us | Contact Us | Terms of Use | Advertise with Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Feedback

This site is best viewed with a resolution of 1024x768 (or higher) and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 (or higher)
Copyright © 2016-2024

Technology Partner - Pairscript Software